Double Twisted Hexagonal Gabion Box Strengthening Structure Of Soil
Hexagonal Wire Netting Gabions are wire containers made of
hexagonal wire netting. Wire diameter varies with the hexagonal
nettings. For hexagonal wire netting with no pvc coating, the wire
diameter ranges from 2.0mm to 4.0mm. For those PVC coated hexagonal
wire netting, the outside diameter ranges from 3.0mm to 4.0mm. The
wire of the outside frame edge is one wire gauge thicker than the
wire used for hexagonal wire netting.
Finish can be hot-dipped galvanized, galvanized aluminum alloy or PVC coated, etc.
Gabion boxes applications:
• Control and guide of water or flood
• Flood bank or guiding bank
• Preventing of rock breaking
• Water and soil protection
• Bridge protection
• Strengthening structure of soil
• Protection engineering of seaside area.
|Wire dia(zinc coated wire)(mm)||Wire dia(PVC wire)ID/OD(mm)|
• Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
• Simple installation. No special technology needed.
• Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
• No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
• Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a
integrity with the natural environment.
• Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
• Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport
and further installation.